Friday, September 21, 2012

How I've Minimised the Risk With Gambling

I've worn out a lot of my life losing money gambling on football with British bookmakers. I chased the 'not straitened money' dream which clearly doesn't breathe and it's fair to rehearse that over the years it has require to be paid me a few quid (that's a jot of an understatement).

I do ever believe that money can be made from playing for money, but you have to be a precise type of person. You need the learning of the sport you are betting put, a decent staking plan, and longsuffering and discipline.

Now patience and drill are the two areas that I be the subject of consistently failed with. It's frustrating for the reason that I know where my weakness lies, otherwise than that I just don't seem to subsist able to do anything about it.

Around 10 years or to such a degree back the betting landscape in the UK changed with the introduction of betting exchanges. Betting exchanges bear you to both place bets and take bets from other the public. Using betting exchanges is also a ace like trading shares, where you be able to buy (place a bet) at 3/1, and you be possible to sell (lay a bet) at 2/1, allowing a guaranteed return.

What they also do is yield you to trade an event, declaration a football match, before it has started. The utter weight of money for a separate football team leads to price movements. Therefore whether you can predict those price movements you can back a team (buy) at a higher reward, before you lay (sell) that same team for a shorter price, toty before a ball has been kicked.

This is where an impatient and poorly disciplined professional like me comes into the equation. As I have power to't seem able to cope by the discipline side of betting, I hold decided to take the betting oblique of things out of the equation.

Using my knowledge of the sport and of the playing for money markets I am now currently tiresome to earn (not win) about 1-2% of my betting bank adhering live football matches by taking superior situation of price movements before the sport starts.

I usually use the at once winner market, but have also been using the goals extend market of Over/Under 2.5 goals (3 goals or more, or less than 3 goals), where there is obviously only two outcomes, in the same proportion that opposed to the win/draw/let slip scenario of the outright market.

It is tricky and not being of the kind which simple as it sounds as markets put on't always react in the way you expect them too.

The best part about it for me granting is that I am not really gambling. Yes, if the price moves the sinful way in my pre match office, I could lose money, but sole a smallish amount that would have ing in proportion to what I give by make when the trade goes the right high.

So far after three weeks using the technique I am up by about 15% of my starting betting bank. It is to all appearance a bit below where I would like to exist, but I've got to bear in mind that I am without more learning the technique and that this is a prolix term project, so as long like I'm making money every week - t one matter how small - I should subsist happy.